RE/MAX has again won Gold in the Calgary Herald Reader's Choice awards for 2013-14!
This is the 20th consecutive year that Calgary Herald readers have chosen RE/MAX as their favourite real estate company in Calgary!
Why is RE/MAX the number one choice of Calgary real estate buyers and sellers?
- Two J.D. Power & Associates Awards for highest level of home buyer & home seller satisfaction
- RE/MAX has 10 brokerages and over 10,000 agents in the Calgary area
- In 2012, a RE/MAX agent was involved in a successful transaction every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day for 365 days. RE/MAX agents in Calgary outperformed their closest competitor by a three-to-one margin
- RE/MAX agents outperformed the No. 2, No. 3 and No. 4 real estate companies combined in 2012
- RE/MAX's market share has continued to increase, now at 40 per cent in terms of total transactions in Calgary
- In 2013, RE/MAX in Canada will invest more than $26 million in corporate advertising; not including the multiple millions that RE/MAX agents spend on individual advertising
- Culture of Giving! RE/MAX associates have raised and donated more than $10 million to Children's Miracle Network